Connecting to Care would like to thank the following organizations for their support of Connecticut’s Network of Care, and their organizational commitment to providing racially just and culturally and linguistically appropriate standards of care for children and families throughout our state.
Health Equity Planning Tools
This section includes tools to help develop, enhance and evaluate Health Equity Plans.
Click here to download the CLAS toolkit on Advancing Health Equity and Racial Justice in Children’s Behavioral Health Care which outlines the 4 phase change model to develop health equity plans & address racial justice & health disparities.
- Enhanced National CLAS Standards PDF (English) and (Spanish)
- Connecting to Care CLAS Adapted Standards (PDF)
- Behavioral Health Implementation Guide for the National CLAS Standards for Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services in Health and Health Care (PDF)
- Organizational CLAS Standards Assessment (PDF) – serves as a baseline assessment of how well an organization is meeting CLAS Standards.
- Evaluation of the National CLAS Standards Tips and Resources (PDF)
- Sample Logic Model and Health Equity Plan
- Health Equity Plan Evaluation Tool -Plan Quality Index
- Resources for Communication and Languages (PDF)
Connecting to Care CLAS Training Documents
- A Statewide Approach in Advancing Health Equity and Racial Justice in Children’s Behavioral Health. Review this PowerPoint presentation as an introduction to the 4 phase change model to develop health equity plans and the Connecting to Care cohort process, Presented on 2/2/2022 by Dr. Cecilia Frometa. View Presentation Slides
- CT Toolkit to Advancing Health Equity and Racial Justice in Children’s Behavioral Health. Presented 12/1/2020 by Dr. Cindy Crusto. View Presentation Slides
- Building Capacity to Evaluate Health Equity Plan Strategies. Presented on 7/20/2023 by Dr. Cindy Crusto. View Presentation Slides
- Practical Guidelines for Delivery of Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services. CLAS language and communications training presented on 10/20/2022 by Carlos Blanco. View Presentation Slides
- Why having Courageous Conversations in the workplace is important. View Here
- CLAS Framework Overview in Connecticut. Learn More