Multicultural Work Group
Our vision as a statewide learning collaborative is to educate, train, and promote the benefits of the values and principles of System of Care and the Wraparound Process.
To develop a network of supports to empower, validate and equip multicultural staff to provide individualized care.
Purpose of the Multicultural Group:
- Conduct census of bilingual/multicultural staff
- Define best practice standards in working with non-English families
- Conduct bilingual Wraparound trainings in other communities
- Create more awareness of resources available and how to access them
- Coordinate trainings in educational law/policy for families
- Provide more training on cultural awareness