Mission Statement: The Milford Collaborative is a team of parents, community members, service providers and Care Coordinators who are dedicated to improving the supports and services to children with behavioral health needs.
The Goals of the Collaborative Are To:
- Work to remove barriers which prevent families from accessing services
- Improve communication and collaboration between multiple service providers
- Reduce risk of children being places out of their home due to emotional or behavioral health needs
- Share information and expand community resources
- Paige Trevethan - email@example.com
- Marty Schwartzman - firstname.lastname@example.org
949 Bridgeport Ave
- 4th Wednesday of the month
- 9:30 - 11:00 am
- Please note: Schedule changes around the holidays and in the summer, so please reach out before attending for the first time.
Towns and Cities in this Collaborative: